We feel building this personal relationship is important to not only keep the jitters at bay the day of the wedding, but this will give you and your BRIDEface artist a chance to truly customize your look.
The day of your wedding shouldn’t consist of you racing around town, waiting in the lobby for your appointment and ending up in a drive thru line because everyone was running late. Let us come to you!
Get ready at home, at a hotel or even a girlfriend’s house. Our kits are stocked and ready to travel. We’ve done the research, we’ve taken the classes and we know what’s going to not only look best for the camera, but what is going to last well into the wee hours of the morning.
We only work with the best professional cosmetics that leave you stunning, but without feeling like you’ll need to chisel your face off at the end of the night.
A little backgroundAirbrush foundation application is light, hypoallergenic and applies more evenly than the standard foundation. It’s applied much like those awesome t-shirts sold at the county fair, minus the dolphins jumping over rainbows. The airbrush gun is filled with a special liquid foundation and lightly sprayed on your face and neck to ensure a flawless finish.
The top 5 reasons our brides say they're glad they chose us
- EXPERIENCE We’ve been at this for 10 years and have delighted hundreds of brides.
- TALENT & SKILL We have trained with top professionals and we believe in ongoing education. We are not hobbyists: we are seasoned professionals.
- PRODUCTS We sleep, eat, and breathe makeup and we carry the latest, great, top-of-the-line cosmetics.
- RELIABILITY & PROFESSIONALISM Let’s face it, people in the beauty industry have a pesky reputation for being a bit on the flighty side. You won’t have to fret that we’re going to be late or flake on you. Ever.
- WE BRING THE CALM & THE FUN! This is a no attitude zone. There’s only room in this suite for one diva, and that’s you.
On location hair & makeup services & ratesWe bring our makeup studio to your home or hotel, ensuring you a stress-free, timely, expert, and gorgeous experience.FOR THE BRIDENancy: $325.00
Team of Artists: $250.00INCLUDESFull preview session at our OTR studio;
Travel within a 20 mile radius of Cincinnati (further locations accommodated at an additional fee);
Full makeup with individually applied lashes;
Our signature “airsculpt” foundation technique, which employs a combo of hand applied products and airbrushing.BRIDESMAIDS$85.00 each
Includes “airsculpt” and full makeup with individually applied lashes.BRIDAL PACKAGE (Hair)$250.00 Includes preview session
Bridesmaids: $85.00 each
Red Carpet Package
One artist. Eight hours. Up to eight people. (makeup only)
Team of Artists: $1,200.00Engagement session makeup $100.00
Engagement session hair $100.00
Preview preview session for other bridal party members: $75.00 (with bride’s appointment)
“DIY bride” makeup class $125.00
Touchup services: $100.00 an hour*The fine printA non-refundable retainer of $100 is required to secure your date. Covington, Riverfront and Downtown locations are subject to parking fees. When you need to be ready on a tighter timeline, we can provide a second artist for $100.